Perkins eLearning Webinar
Monika Jones, of the Brain Recovery Project, shares information presented at the 2018 AER International Conference, regarding brain surgeries which remove or disconnect one occipital lobe, increasingly being used to stop drug-resistant seizures in children.
WHEN: Thursday, January 24, 2019 from 1 – 2 PM Eastern Time.
- Identify the recommendations for surgical evaluation for pediatric epilepsy
- Identify leading drug-resistant brain conditions
- Describe the impacts of surgeries which disconnect one occipital lobe
- Describe the condition homonymous hemianopia
- Suggest educational interventions for literacy and mobility
Broadcast LIVE and FREE to attend.