Network, learn and enjoy scenic Cape Cod, Massachusetts with leaders in the field of deafblindness.
The Resort and Conference Center at Hyannis is located on 52 beautifully landscaped acres in historic Hyannis, summer home of America’s first family, the Kennedys. The resort is a very short distance from the Kennedy Compound, Kennedy Museum, ferries to Nantucket and Martha’s Vineyard and the historic waterfront district.
The resort is also just steps away from all of Main Street’s shops, boutiques and restaurants. Or take a relaxing stroll on some of Cape Cod’s finest beaches, located only minutes away.
Resort Features Include:
- 232 non-smoking, well-appointed guest rooms and suites
- Complimentary wifi throughout the resort, including guest rooms and meeting space
- 30,000 square feet of state-of-the-art, flexible meeting space
- Complete business center
- Indoor-outdoor swimming pools, sauna and Jacuzzi
- Atlantis Fitness Center and Spa
- Aveda-Essential Beauty Salon
- Starbucks Coffee Bar
- “35” Martini and Piano Bar
- Bogey’s Sports Bar
- Mulligan’s Restaurant
- Executive par-3, 18-hole golf course
- Complimentary shuttle service (seasonal)
- Concierge services
- Walking distance to Main Street shops, boutiques and restaurants
The Resort and Conference Center at Hyannis
35 Scudder Avenue
Hyannis, MA 02601