List of Exhibitors
The exhibit hall at the Network of the Americas Conference is located in the Grand Ballroom Foyer.
The exhibit will be open to conference participants from 1 to 6 p.m. on Sunday, April 15, and from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. on both Monday, April 16, and Tuesday, April 17.
Below is a list of exhibitors:
- CapTel Captioned Telephone
- Columbia Regional Program
- Deafblind International
- Differently Abled Communications
- Lamar University
- MassMATCH - Massachusetts Rehabilitation Commission
- National Center on Deaf Blindness
- National Family Association for Deaf/Blind
- New England Consortium for Deafblindness Technical Association
- NRTC on Blindness & Low Vision
- Perkins School for the Blind
Information for Exhibitors
Exhibitor setup is scheduled from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. on Sunday, April 15. Each exhibit space comes with a six-foot skirted table and two chairs.
Exhibitor break down will take place from 6 to 8 p.m. on Tuesday, April 17.
For exhibitors requiring electrical power: After you register as an exhibitor, Perkins School for the Blind will send you an Electrical Package form. This form must be filled out to receive an electrical tie-in at your exhibitor table. The Electrical Package at the Resort and Conference Center at Hyannis is $50 per day and includes a basic electrical tie-in and 120-volt, 15-amp circuit.
Please note that all exhibitors will need to book their own accommodations. Please reference the registration page for more information.