Perkins eLearning Professional Development: Onsite Training
This workshop on Friday, April 13, 2018 presents a rare opportunity to listen to top experts in the field discuss current research and practice related to brain-based visual impairments. Don't miss this opportunity to spend a day with experts on CVI. Learn about current research and best practices for intervention. This workshop is appropriate for teachers, administrators, related service personnel and parents or caregivers.
Topics and Presenters include:
- Lessons Learned from a Parent Perspective
- A Neuro-Opthalmology Perspective: The Brain, Current Research and Case Study presentation
Dr. Lotfi Merabet and et al
- A Student Perspective
Nan with Matt Tietjen, M.Ed., CTVI
- Current Best Practices from an Educational Perspective
Christine Roman-Lantzy, Ph.D.
- A Formula for Determination of Service Delivery
- Developing a Screening Tool / Collaboration between the medical and educational teams
- Teaching Strategies
CREDITS: 6.5 PDP's, ACVREP's, Continuing Ed. Hours
To pay by Purchase Order, choose the Purchase Order option during checkout.
Contact PerkinsTrainingCenter@perkins.org or call 617.972.7712 for any questions or concerns.