Perkins eLearning Professional Development: Online Class
INSTRUCTOR: Dr. Therese Willkomm
DATE: TBD — 8 weeks
The Personalized Low Tech Solutions micro-credential is available for this online class.
Construct 13 different assistive technology solutions in minutes using every day tools and materials. The course consists of eight learning modules plus a final project in which students must fabricate a new solution to accommodate someone who experiences blindness, low vision or multiple disabilities.
The course will consist of the following 8 modules:
- Overview of creating solutions in minutes using every day tools and materials.
- Exploring the amazing uses of specialty tape and hook and loop.
- Creating solutions using corrugated plastic.
- Creating solutions using PVC pipe.
- Creating solutions using Corner Guard, and sintra board.
- Creating solutions using InstaMorph.
- Creating solutions using Loc-Line.
- Creating solutions using foam covered wire.
- 40 PDP's, ACVREP's, Continuing Ed. Hours
- 3 Graduate Credits
- 2 AOTA CEUs
To pay by Purchase Order, choose the Purchase Order option during checkout.
Contact Perkins eLearning at 617.972.7824 or perkins.elearning@Perkins.org for any questions.