Perkins eLearning Professional Development: Online Class
INSTRUCTOR: Dr. Therese Willkomm
DATE: February 10th - April 5th, 2020 — 8 weeks
This amazing hands-on online learning course will inspire you to think creatively outside the box and challenge you to use an assortment of materials to create solutions in minutes.
The course consists of eight learning modules plus a final project in which students must fabricate a new solution to accommodate someone who experiences blindness, low vision or multiple disabilities.
The course will consist of the following 8 modules:
- Overview of Using Ordinary Items to Create Extraordinary Assistive Technology Solutions.
- Tapes and Adhesives for Creating Amazing AT solutions.
- Working with Putty and Instamorph.
- 101 Solutions You Can Make with Corrugated Plastic, Corner Guard and Sintra Board.
- Unlocking the Mysteries of Loc-Line.
- Working with PVC.
- The Amazing Industrial Twist Tie.
- Creating Solutions for Someone with Disability.
- 40 PDP's, ACVREP's, CTLEs, Continuing Ed. Hours
- 3 Graduate Credits
- 2 AOTA CEUs
To pay by Purchase Order, choose the Purchase Order option during checkout.
Contact Perkins eLearning at 617.972.7824 or perkins.elearning@Perkins.org for any questions.