The 7th Africa Forum, a global conference which began in 1996, offers an extraordinary platform for individuals and agencies to exchange ideas and share best practices to improve the lives of persons with visual impairment in Africa. Throughout its history, the Forum has led to many reforms, policies and international conventions, including the ratification of the Marrakesh Treaty, disability laws, and inclusive education policies, among others.
The 2019 event will focus on achieving the Sustainable Development Goals through innovation, access and lifelong learning. The Africa Forum Council is pleased to invite your organization to become a sponsor of this important event. Sponsorship offers your organization a visible presence at the Forum, and a host of other benefits depending on your level of investment.
DIAMOND SPONSOR ($10,000 or more)
The benefits of a Diamond Sponsorship include all those of a Gold Sponsorship, plus:
- Recognition on the Forum website that links to the sponsor’s website
- An additional exhibit space and exhibitor registration (for a total of two of each)
- Sponsor’s promotional items* on all conference bags
Special opportunities for Diamond Sponsors to:
- Sponsor the Forum Gala Dinner
- Brand the wifi
- Sponsor Lunch
- Upgrade to a full-page color ad in conference program
* Up to one print item and one promotional item (pens,etc.) per sponsor.
GOLD SPONSOR ($7,500 – $9,999)
The benefits of a Gold Sponsorship include all those of a Silver Sponsorship, plus:
- Logo on the Forum conference bag
- Sponsor coffee break
- Mention of sponsorship in attendee marketing in advance of the event
- One-time use of the attendee list for outreach purposes
SILVER SPONSOR ($5,000 – $7,499)
The benefits of a Silver Sponsorship include all of those of a Bronze Sponsorship, plus:
- Logo in conference program
- Upgrade to a half-page color ad in conference program
- Award of Certificate of Recognition at Forum Closing Ceremony
BRONZE SPONSOR ($2,000 – $4,999)
The benefits of a Bronze Sponsorship include:
- One exhibit space with registration for one exhibitor
- Quarter page color ad in conference program
SPONSOR A CONFERENCE ACTIVITY
- Conferencing Package ($48,000)
- Interpretation Equipment ($4,120)
- Bilingual Interpreters ($1,000)
- Opening Cocktail Reception ($12,800)
- Closing Dinner ($11,200)
- Translation of Forum Program ($1,000)
- Printing of Forum Program ($1,500)
- Braille Production of Forum Program ($1,500)
- Conference Signage ($1,050)
- Media ($2,500)
INDIVIDUAL DONATIONS ($1,999 or less)
Listing as an individual contributor in forum program and on website
Manufacturers, vendors, governments and non-profit agencies are welcome to advertise in the conference program. All ad content is subject to review by the Council and runs at its discretion. Advertisement opportunities are limited and are on a first-come, first-served basis. Advertising will not be accepted after June 1, 2019.
Advertisement space in the conference program is available as follows:
- Full-page color ad ($650)
- Half-page color ad ($400)
- Quarter-page color ad ($300)
Exhibitors will enjoy direct access to a diverse audience of more than 300 educators, service providers, consumers, policymakers, advocates and family members in the deafblind community. Participants from across the United States, Canada, Central and South America and the Caribbean are expected to attend the conference, which is scheduled for October 7-11, in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
Exhibit space with one table and 2 chairs. Fee does not include registration to the Forum.
An exhibitor will have one exhibit space and registration for one exhibitor.
Register as an exhibitor today – don’t miss this valuable opportunity for your organization!
Please note that all exhibitors will need to book their own accommodations. Please contact the Elilly Hotel directly to make your reservation.