Partner with Perkins
Perkins School for the Blind is grateful for our generous community of corporate and foundation partners.
Benefit from collaborating with Perkins
Our corporate and foundation partners benefit from collaborating with Perkins School for the Blind. We help organizations discover the benefits of an inclusive workplace. We design meaningful employee engagement activities through volunteerism. Finally, through event recognition and other publicity opportunities, we help organizations publicize their support of our mission, and send a positive message to their customers and stakeholders.
We welcome the partnership of corporations and foundations that share our goal of helping children and young adults who are blind live meaningful, productive lives. Find out how your organization can support our educational initiatives, such as accessible science education, Outreach Short Courses for youth in public schools, Perkins' art and music programs, Educational Partnerships, and more.
Perkins Business Partnership
The unemployment rate for people who are blind in the U.S. is 75 percent. Your organization can join Perkins School for the Blind in our efforts to alleviate unemployment and help people who are blind achieve their full potential.
- We offer a variety of adaptive solutions that support staff and businesses improve workplace accessibility. Learn about creating an Accessible Workplace »
- We work with employers to design internship opportunities for the students we serve. Inquire about hosting an intern »
- We formed the Perkins Business Partnership, a group of 25 employers who have come together to study and recommend solutions to move the needle on this important issue. Discover the Perkins Business Partnership »
Ways to Give
- Philanthropic Giving: For more than 180 years, Perkins School for the Blind has helped children and young adults who are blind live meaningful, productive lives. Your organization can play a vital role in furthering our programs for students on campus, or individuals and families around the world. Contact us »
- Volunteer: Perkins offers many ways for your employees to make a difference for the people that we serve. From working with children in the classroom to recording audio books for the Perkins Library, we offer opportunities for people with a variety of skill sets and interests. We design volunteer opportunities that will help your employees develop new skills and perspectives, and engage in our shared community. Learn »
- Event Sponsorship: Each year, Perkins brings together our community of supporters to raise awareness and funds at our events, including the annual Perkins Possibilities Gala. Our events offer organizations the opportunity to help further our cause while sending a positive message to your customers, stakeholders and the broader community. Explore »