This group of self-paced tutorials has been developed for professionals who hold, or are earning, certification as Certified Assistive Technology Instructional Specialists for People with Visual Impairments (CATIS). Perkins eLearning offers (3) such bundles to provide a simple an economical approach to fulfilling your continuing education requirements.
Start and stop this 10-credit collection as your schedule allows – tutorial enrollment never expires! When you register for this CATIS bundle, you will be enrolled in each of these Perkins eLearning self-paced tutorials:
- Audio-Supported Instructional Strategies: effectively utilize ASR to strengthen listening and reading comprehension (1.5 credits)
- Listening to Learn: Listening as a learning media for students with print disabilities (1.5 credits)
- Getting to 1M: optical and non-optical methods of magnification (1.5 credits)
- Student Assessment: 4 videos from our collection (4 credits)
- Essential Assessments
- Student Assessment Data Collection, pt. 1
- Student Assessment Data Collection, pt. 2
- Tools and Resources for Making Decisions about AEM
- Accessing the Printed Word: 3 videos from our collection (1.5 credits)
- Teaching Braille Reading & Writing
- Teaching Braille Graphics
- Accessible Technology Options
This tutorial is open to all, and contains CATIS-approved tutorials which are also available individually on our website.
Please see our other CATIS tutorials: