receive monthly updates about our work and events
Become a Perkins Miracle Worker
Miracle Workers—our dedicated community of monthly donors—provide critical support for programs that give fresh hope to children and adults who are blind, deafblind or visually impaired, including those with additional disabilities. By becoming a Miracle Worker, you'll help Perkins provide:
- Ongoing teacher training
- Outreach services for children and teens
- Learning materials for classrooms
- Services to support students and their teachers
- Exciting additions to the offerings from Perkins Braille & Talking Book Library
How Does It Work?
- Choose the amount you want to give to Perkins each month using our secure online form.
- Your gift will be processed electronically each month via credit card or bank transfer.
- In January, Perkins will send you an annual giving statement for tax purposes.
Your gift will not only save you postage, it will help us keep our printing and mailing costs to a minimum and will be kinder to the environment. Join Today!
You can also become a Miracle Worker by mailing or faxing our Monthly Giving Form to:
Perkins School for the Blind
175 North Beacon Street
Watertown, MA 02472
And don't forget to Tell-A-Friend about Perkins and our Miracle Worker Monthly Giving Program by forwarding this page!
Contact Jamie Poulin, Online Giving Officer, at 617-972-7420 or Jamie.Poulin@Perkins.org. You can cancel, update or modify your Miracle Worker Membership at any time.