Our experts start with one-on-one assessments to understand your accessible technology needs at home, work, school or on the go. We will meet with you at a location of your choice or at our Assistive Technology Lab to figure out which product works best for you. Our personalized training services help you seamlessly incorporate it into your daily life, ensuring you get the most out of your purchase.
- Recommendations for assistive technology for people who are blind, deafblind or visually impaired
- Solutions and tips for daily living
- In-depth training to help you get the most out of your technology
- Equipment demonstrations in our Assistive Technology Lab
- Classroom or location visits to assess lighting and equipment placement
- The opportunity for individuals to test different options and solutions