You have the skills. Now you need the opportunity. Use our tips to make the most of your job search and go from workplace ready to employed and independent.
- Choosing a Career Path: Assess your interests, consider your values and develop a targeted plan to pursue your employment dreams.
- Developing a Resume: Compile your ideas and work experience in an organized, professional way that will catch an employer’s eye.
- Interviewing Successfully: You’ve landed the interview – now make the most of your face time with the employer.
- Career Training for Young Adults:Wondering what the workplace is really like? Or maybe you could benefit from a refresher? Our course for young adults prepares you for career success.
- Job Fair for Individuals with Visual Impairments: Exercise your new self-marketing skills with employers at our annual job fair.