Webcasts FAQ & Help
- Assistive Technology for People Who are Blind
- CHARGE Syndrome
- Deafblindness and Multiple Disabilities
- Expanded Core Curriculum (ECC)
- Independent Living Skills
- Literacy and Braille
- Social Skills and Sexuality Education
- Teaching Strategies and Core Curriculum
- Visual Impairment and Blindness
Screen reader users: In order to view the video and text content of this file you must have your screen-reader set to view flash content.
Note: To return to the webcast you are watching, use the back button on your browser.
The image to the right identifies the control keys for the webcast player. Here is a listing of the controls and their functions.
- Timeline: This displays the amount of the movie that has een downloaded, as well as where you are in the timeline while watching the video.
- Closed Caption Button: This button allows you to turn the closed captioning feature on and off.
- Full Screen Button: This button will resize the video to fit the full size of your computer monitor.
- Volume Control: This allows you to adjust the levels of the volume.
- Search Button: This button allows the you to search the video caption file for a word or term, and will fast forward to that point in the video. Note: The search is within the chapter that you are currently viewing only.
- Caption Languages Button: This button allows you to select from the available languages that the video has been captioned in.
- Instructions Button: This button displays the short cut key commands for the player.
- Play Button: Starts and pauses the video.
- Stop Button: This button stops the video and rewinds it to the beginning
- Forward & Rewind Buttons: These buttons fast forward and rewing the video.
To download the powerpoint presentation to follow along or save for future review click on the icon and save the file to your hard drive.
If you have a slow internet connection you may need to let the video load before viewing in order to allow for uninterrupted viewing. To do this, select the chapter you would like to watch, hit pause, and let the timeline on the player fill completely blue. Once the timeline is full, hit play and you will be able to watch the webcast.