Scouring the web for information.
Click to download PDF lists of recent acquisitions (requires Adobe Acrobat Reader):
The Samuel P. Hayes Research Library collects extensively in the following fields:
- Child Development/Assessment/Early Intervention
- Classroom and Curriculum
- Disability Studies/Consumer Groups
- Legal Issues/Life Planning
- Professional Development
- Psychology/Cognitive Science/Research
- Transition/Job Hunting/College
- Vision/Causes of Visual Impairment
Please contact the Samuel P. Hayes research librarian at 617-972-7251 or HayesLibrary@Perkins.org with any specific inquiries or requests.