Curious about what the Massachusetts Commission for the Blind (MCB) can do for you or your family? Want the MCB to hear your ideas? Commissioner Paul Saner is listening.
Perkins School for the Blind is hosting a public MCB Listening Session.
The commissioner will listen to viewpoints of consumers, service providers, families, and the public on a range of services MCB offers for visually impaired children and adults including:
- CAPS: Consumer Assistance Program Support
- Specialized Services for Children
- Orientation and Mobility Training
- Independent Living Social Services
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- BRIDGE: Elder Support
Commissioner Saner will also gather input on other pertinent topics. This is your chance to be heard.
Light refreshments will be served.
This event is free. Pre-registration is over. Registration is required and will remain open until the day of the event on February 25, however accessible materials and an interpreter may not be guaranteed. Register now.
You may register by email at MCBListens@Perkins.org, or call 617-972-7335 by February 25.
- Wheelchair accessible
- ASL interpreted
- If you need tactile ASL interpretation, braille, or large print materials, please inform us when you register.
Parking & Transportation
- View maps and directions »
- Free parking: Beechwood Avenue lot (GPS address: 55 Beechwood Ave., Watertown, MA).
- If you use The Ride, please inform your driver that the event ends at 8:00pm.
In case of severe weather, the event will be moved to March 10.
Can't attend in person?
You may submit written comments to Office of the Commissioner, MCB, 600 Washington Street, Boston, MA 02111 or email Stephen.Berdos@state.ma.us