Register by Credit Card
UPDATE: The early-bird registration deadline has been extended to Dec. 15.
Register today! Don’t miss this unique opportunity to join leaders in the field of deafblindness from North America, Central America, South America and the Caribbean.
If you have questions about your registration, please call (617) 972-7447 or email DbI@perkins.org.
Organizations that cannot use a credit card can register with a Purchase Order. Take the following steps:
- Register with a Purchase Order
- Submit your Purchase Order
Registration for the Network of Americas Conference will close on February 28, 2018.
- Opening ceremony and welcome reception
- Admission to all plenary sessions, poster sessions and workshops
- Breakfast, lunch and coffee/tea breaks
- Award dinner
- Free WiFi access throughout the conference venue
Interpreting Services and Accessibility
Plenary sessions will be interpreted in Spanish, French, Platform Sign Language and Communication Access Real Time Translation (CART).
Sign language interpreting will be provided during program hours for those who request it as part of their registration.
Please be advised that teams of three interpreters will not be provided. If this is your preference, it is strongly encouraged that you bring your own support person to add to the team.
Please note that you will need to book your accommodations directly with the Resort and Conference Center at Hyannis.
When booking your accommodations online, be sure to use "Group Attendee" code DB418:
- Step 1: On the home page, click on "Check Availability/Book Online"
- Step 2: Under the drop-down menu, select number of adults
- Step 3: Click on "Add Code"
- Step 4: Under the drop-down menu, select "Group Attendee"
- Step 5: In the box below "Group Attendee," type in DB418 and click "Add"
- Step 6: A pop-up box will appear with pre-populated dates. You will NOT be able to change the dates during this step. Click "Complete Reservation"
- Step 7: Click on the calendar to select your dates. Click "Confirm Dates of Stay." Select your room type and enter payment information
Booking by Phone
To book your accommodations by phone, call 866-828-9111 or 508-775-7775. The Reservation Office is open Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST.
Individuals must state they are attending the Deafblind International Network of the Americas Conference.
Individuals or groups who wish to cancel their conference registration will be eligible for a 75-percent refund of their registrations fees.
To inquire about a cancellation, please send an email to DBI@perkins.org. The cancellation deadline is March 15.
Questions? Contact us or email DBI@perkins.org