Perkins eLearning Professional Development: Onsite Training
This workshop on Friday, April 13, 2018 presents a rare opportunity to listen to top experts in the field discuss current research and practice related to brain-based visual impairments. Don't miss this opportunity to spend a day with experts on CVI. Learn about current research and best practices for intervention. This workshop is appropriate for teachers, administrators, related service personnel and parents or caregivers.
REGISTER NOW »
Topics and Presenters include:
- Lessons Learned from a Parent Perspective
- A Neuro-Opthalmology Perspective: The Brain, Current Research and Case Study presentation
Dr. Lotfi Merabet and et al
- A Student Perspective
Nan with Matt Tietjen, M.Ed., CTVI
- Current Best Practices from an Educational Perspective
Christine Roman-Lantzy, Ph.D.
- A Formula for Determination of Service Delivery
- Developing a Screening Tool / Collaboration between the medical and educational teams
- Teaching Strategies
SIGN UP TODAY »
CREDITS: 6.5 PDP's, ACVREP's, Continuing Ed. Hours
To pay by Purchase Order, choose the Purchase Order option during checkout.
Contact PerkinsTrainingCenter@perkins.org or call 617.972.7712 for any questions or concerns.